OISA wishes you much success as you pursue your dreams and goals! Here’s to making dreams come true!
OISA is extending an invitation for seniors who qualified for and participated in the OISA 2022 State Championships to apply for this year’s Shredwell Scholarship in the amount of $2000 to the college of their choice. Please see application for details.
The Oregon Interscholastic Snowboard Association (OISA) started the Shredwell Scholarship in 2011 to assist an outstanding graduating senior going to college. Our scholarship award this year is $2,000.
We are very proud to offer this opportunity to a graduating college-bound OISA senior.
Sincerely, The OISA Board of Directors
Qualifications for applying
- A current registered OISA member (2021-2022 Season)
- Qualified and participated at the 2022 OISA State Championships
- High school senior graduating this year that will be attending college starting in 2022
- Current Grade Point Average of 2.50 or higher
How to apply
- Fill out this 2022 Shredwell Scholarship Application Form and write essays on the required topics
- Submit your completed application form and essays by Midnight PDT April 24, 2022 3. Submit two letters of recommendation by Midnight PDT April 24, 2022. One recommendation letter must be from your Snowboard Coach. Recommendation letters cannot be from a family member.
Submit application form, essays, and letters of recommendation to: email@example.com
How the winner will be selected
All essays and recommendation letters will be judged by an independent panel. Applicants will be individually ranked by each judge using the OISA point system. The applicant with the highest sum of points will be the scholarship winner.
The OISA Board will announce the Shredwell Scholarship winner by May 22, 2022. All results will be final.